What’s Included In This Plan
Careington has owned and managed dental networks for 30 years and has recently contracted with DenteMax, another quality dental network provider, to create a “combined” national discount dental network with significant presence. This combined network is known as the Maximum Care Discount Plus Network.
The Maximum Care Discount Plus Network creates one of the largest dental networks nationally with a focus on neighborhood dentists. The network combines the outstanding network management skills of two great organizations and results in discounts of 5% to 60% below the 80th percentile of Reasonable and Customary charges.
Members are able to take advantage of savings offered by leaders in the dental care industry.
VSP Vision Savings Pass is a discount vision program that offers savings on eye care and eyewear. Members receive Exclusive Member Extras and special offers in addition to access to discounts through trusted, private-practice VSP doctors on eye and contact lens exams, glasses, and sunglasses.
This plan is not insurance.
Not available in WA.
Vision Correction Surgery
Serving you with Quality, Choice & Savings
• Members will receive savings of 40% to 50% off the overall national average cost for Traditional LASIK surgery through QualSight. Members can receive significant savings on newer procedures like Custom Bladeless (all laser) LASIK.
• QualSight has more than 1,000 locations, so members can choose the provider and the LASIK procedure that meet their vision care needs. The QualSight program is not an insured program.
Product not available in MT
- eDocAmerica is an online health and wellness service that provides 24/7 unlimited access to physicians, psychologists, pharmacists, dentists, dietitians, fitness trainers, alternative medicine doctors and eye doctors for routine medical questions and information.
DirectLabs (DLS) is the leader in direct access laboratory testing. DLS offers a wide variety of important health and wellness blood chemistry tests at discounted prices, saving members 10% to 80% off regular retail pricing at over 3,000 certified labs nationwide*
Services* not available in MD, NY, NJ, or RI
DialCare is a modern, easy-to-use telemedicine solution for nonemergency illnesses and general care. Members and their families have direct access to state-licensed and fully credentialed doctors via phone or video consultations, to receive treatment and advice for common ailments, including colds, the flu, rashes and more.
Doctors are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, allowing members and their families convenient access to quality care from home, work or on the go.
Alternative Health & Wellness With Fitness
Members save 25% on services from more than 70,000 participating specialty health care providers nationwide with the ChooseHealthy program, and can choose from over 9,000 participating fitness centers and YMCAs with the Active&Fit Direct™ program.
24-Hour Nurse Line
Carenet’s Nurse Line is available 24/7 to assist with members’ health concerns. Registered nurses are available to answer questions, assess symptoms and provide care recommendations.
Diabetic Testing Supplies
Global Total Health offers all-inclusive, wholesale pricing to members on the world’s most advanced diabetic testing meters and more. In addition to a free, talking, easy-to-read meter, members will have access to savings of 52% – 72% off of the highest quality diabetic supplies.
Save 40% on diagnostic services, including hearing exams, at over 3,800 provider locations nationwide.
- As a member, your dedicated personal coach helps you design an easy-to-follow weight loss plan based on your nutritional needs and activity levels. Your plan involves Profile meal replacement products, healthy grocery store foods, tracking tools and ongoing support from your personal coach.
- As a member, you receive a one year Profile membership for just $150. You’ll also receive 20% off Profile products, $30 in Profile Cash to get you started and a free Smart Scale with Wi-Fi weight tracking.
Members have access to prescription drug savings that can be between 15% to 60% off the retail price of generic drugs and 10% to 25% off the retail price of brand name drugs at over 68,000 participating pharmacies nationwide.